Senior C# Engineer-Work with C# and Electron
A financial operations firm based in downtown Manhattan needs a C# engineer to help construct their online platform. They want to architect as well as unify the next generation of Fintech systems. You'll use primarily C#/.NET/WPF in a full stack environment to work on their application.
Interested in Finance? This is a fast moving, ambitious product, so jump on board now if you want to have an impact. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years using modern C# frameworks (.NET/WPF)
- Proficiency coding in .NET/WPF
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in the Finance industry
What you will be doing
- 100% Software Engineering
- Competitive annual salary starting at 130K
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid time off and work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.