Technical Product Manager
One of my clients is a B2B eCommerce platform that makes it easy for businesses to oversee their product from anywhere, at any time and on their terms. They're on a quest right now to transform the shipping industry and are looking to expand their product management team.
Their looking to hire on a Technical Product Manager who’s passionate about the company’s mission and who is dedicated to leading a smart group of engineers, designers and researchers. The product you’ll help to build and shape will be visible to users who move billions of dollars’ worth of goods every year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years Product Management
- Software development background
- Ability to manage product roadmap
- Experience working in B2B
- Experience conducting user research, A/B tests and worked closely with designers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in CS or relative work experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Good understanding of complex web and responsive applications
- Can clearly communicate product decisions and rationale behind them
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.