Principal DevOps Engineer
A World-Famous entertainment, news, and sports conglomerate is hiring a dedicated Principal DevOps Engineer to help build out and scale their AWS Infrastructure support their high availability streaming applications.
You will be working with some of the latest and greatest technologies in the DevOps space including Terraform/Cloudformation, Docker/Kubernetes, and Python/Golang to create a robust cloud based infrastructure driven by Infrastructure as Code.This is a long-term contract with a strong possibility to extend beyond 6 months or convert to a fulltime permanent employee.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ Years of experience with AWS Cloud Infrastrucutre
- Strong experience with scripting (Python, Go, Bash)
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Cloud provisioning experience with either Terrraform or Cloudformation
- Experience with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Containerization experience with Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Orchestration experience with Kubernetes is a Big Plus!
- Experience working with Node.JS for backend
- Experience working on high-traffic consumer-facing applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 - 12 Months + FTP opportunity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.