Senior UX Designer
This is a Master Data Management company that uses machine learning initiatives to help organizations gain insights on their data to drive business results faster and more efficiently. Their ability to leverage machine learning allows them to automate a lot of existing processes for their clients. They are extremely remote-friendly, multiple days per week.
Looking for a UX Designer who can take a project from end to end, maintaining the entire UX process from ideation, brainstorming, wireframing, usability testing, prototyping and research. They have an in-house visual designer so having clean visual chops isn't as important for this position. They do most research in-house via remote usability studies and with existing end users, so research experience is great to have.
Right now they are dealing with a bit of a bottleneck when it comes to UX, so there are lots of different projects to work on. This person will be an individual contributor rounding out a team of three designers. This person should be a critical thinker able to tackle problems and work well in a cross-functional environment on user-centered projects. Experience mainly with Web and B2B.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of being a UX/UI designer with a strong portfolio that demonstrates strong sense of UX across mobile and desktop products
- Ability to develop wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
- Strong in user experience research, analyzing user feedback, iteration to enhance the user experience
- Versed in Sketch, Adobe Cloud, Axure and Invision
- Self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of user-centered design principles, attention to detail, ability to grasp multiple product requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams of PMs, Engineers and Marketing
- Experience taking a project fully end to end
- Experience working with very large sets of data
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% UX
- 20% UI
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour
- Contract Duration: 3 months then conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.