Our client provides technology services to speed up their customers digital transformation. You will be working on client site to provide a client with the critical skills they need to address their transformation challenges.
Experience as a full stack developer would be perfect in this role as the role can range from mobile development, payments, biometrics and blockchain. If you’ve come out of an agile and team building environment, then you will do well here. Thus opportunity allows you to build exciting projects whilst working on cutting edge technologies to solve problems of scale and speed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and develop enterprise application logic
- Work effectively in teams delivering on client expectations and deadlines
- You must have at least 5 years of experience in a Microservices environment
- 5+ years of experience with core java
- 3+ years of experience with modern Angular and/or ReactJS
- Must have cloud experience with AWS, EC2
- Experience with Jenkins or Ansible or DevOps integrations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Non-relational databases, MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Cassandra
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java
- 50% Microservices, cloud deployment, frontend
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Some work from home flexibility on internal projects
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.