Software Engineer/ Front End/ Senior
A small, early stage team is building out an artificial intelligence platform that is focused on understanding and changing the way construction is approached. This platform allows contractors to plan and build more effectively as well as become more cost efficient. Backed by leading Venture Capitalists such as Stanford and Lightspeed Venture Partners, this innovative construction platform is named one of the seven most striking construction tech innovations of 2018.
This innovative construction platform software startup is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to join their small, passionate team of engineers. In this role, you will be primarily focusing on the Front End as well as taking on multiple responsibilities across the stack. Your core responsibilities will include working closely with key stakeholders, working on the architecture and implementation of new product features, migrating the UI from Angular.js to one involving React, Redux, and TypeScript, and improving the CSS architecture.
This will be a new brand of interface, working with 3D models, managing mass amounts of data, configuring complex UI and exploring AI algorithms. You'll be able to grow your technical skills with this high-class engineering team as well as have a huge influence on their flagship product. If you're looking for a product you can place your personal stamp on and expand your skill-set, this may be the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development
- Experience with modern Front End frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, or JQuery)
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals (e.g. data structures and algorithms)
- Good communication skills and experience in a cross functional team setting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full stack experience with Scala is a huge plus
- Typescript experience is a huge plus
- Experience with data visualization and 3D models is a plus
- Experience with functional programming is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Frameworks
- 100% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K program
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy
- Competitive equity
- Free Lunches
- Company outings
- Remote work options
- 1 minute walk from the Caltrain
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.