Senior iOS Engineer / Medical / Healthcare
A San Francisco startup in the healthcare industry who is looking to change the way primary care practices operate with their software is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join their team. Most of the time, scheduling and coordinating a basic doctor’s appointment can require multiple steps and a lot of back and forth. This company has introduced their own technology to evolve the way a patient experiences a visit to the doctor.
They built their own EHR system to allow doctors, nurses, and patients to have a central location where they can communicate, share, and input patient data.They also offer a unique platform for messaging and video calls to make a doctor’s visit that much more efficient. They are looking for a creative, design-oriented iOS developer to join the team to help empower patients to live healthier lives, and doctors to deliver world class care.
Required Skills & Experience
- Rich iOS development skills.
- Strong with Swift, Core Data, and interactions with RESTful APIs
- Published apps in the App Store and/or a really cool GitHub page with some open source code.
- 5+ years industry experience, principally in the consumer product space.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Objective-C
- Familiarity with Auto Layout
- Familiarity with AVFoundation
- Familiarity with Core Animation
- Familiarity with Health Kit
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with asynchronous design patterns
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop native iOS applications in Swift
- Work closely with design and product teams
- Provide mentorship to more junior engineers
- Design, architecture, and coding
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid sabbatical
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.