Mobile Automation Tester
A name-brand manufacturer of household and commercial products located in the Sandy Springs area is looking to bring on a Mobile Software Automation Tester to their growing team. Join a small software quality assurance team tasked with the testing of a range of mobile applications that are key to the core functions of a home fire and burglar alarm platform.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of experience in software testing and at least 2 years of mobile automation testing experience. Enjoy top benefits, generous PTO, and competitive compensation as you leverage your skills in mobile testing into a career with uncapped growth potential. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of software QA experience
- 2+ years of mobile automation experience in Appium
- Automation experience in Selenium
- OOP skills, preferably in Python, Ruby, or Java scripting.
Desired Skills & Experience
- White Box API testing
- Automation testing with Cucumber and Ruby
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Mobile Automation Testing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Casual office environment
- Free coffee and snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.