Senior Scala Engineer
A Leader in television streaming has an open job for a Senior Scala Engineer in the downtown San Francisco office. The company has built a platform for streaming television that is completely free to use. They have partnerships with top content creators and media brands, and have a proprietary application for ad placement. As a Scala Engineer, you will be helping to build out their platform focusing on BI and advertising.
If you want to join a company where you can make a big impact on a small team, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 1 year of professional Scala Development
- Experience with Scala frameworks such as Play or Akka
- Experience within an AWS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Big Data Tools
- Passionate about problem solving
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% scala development within AWS
- 95% hands-on
- 5% mentorship and code reviews
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free meals and snacks
- Flexible PTO
- Profit Sharing
- 401k plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.