Senior DevOps Engineer / AWS / Kubernetes / Terraform
This retail technology company is revolutionizing the online shopping experience with innovative where-to-buy data services that provide unmatched insights into online purchasing behaviors. The company is filled with talented people that continue to push the boundaries of their technology to create amazing user experiences for both clients and their consumers.
They are currently looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to help monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and improve their rapidly changing infrastructure. This team operates on mission critical systems resources and ensures the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with one of the major cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with Configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with Containerization: Docker, Helm & Kubernetes
- Experience scripting: Python, Bash, Go, PowerShell, or C#
- Experience with CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Data Platforms: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, or MongoDB
- Knowledge of Hashicorp tools: Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Packer
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 30% Containerization
- 30% Scripting
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.