Senior Java Engineer/Full Time/Retail
One of the leaders in the personal warranty industry is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to help their expanding San Francisco team. Intertwining both customer service and warranty sales this company is changing a $20 billion industry controlled by a select few retailers.
In this role you will be playing a key figure in tearing down monolithic architecture and rebuilding it within Java using Spring0boot microservices. Following that you will be incorporating the infrastructure to the cloud. There is an extremely visible role that will change the course of the company
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of software development
- 6+ years of Java development
- Well versed in Spring Frameworks
- DevOps tooling experience
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java Development
- 90% development of Java microservices within Spring-boot and Jenkins
- 10% mentoring and helping junior engineers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175k/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits including
- 401k Plan with matching
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.