One of the hottest SaaS platforms shaking up the healthcare industry is looking for a React/Redux Engineer to build out and maintain their Analytics platform leveraging a variety of API's.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years Experience in Software Engineering
- Experienced with the React, Redux, GraphQL
- Experience with Node.JS or Python
- Experience with NoSQL libraries
- Experience with API’s and Database
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% FE
- 20% BE
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Leadership Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Matching
- Unlimited PTO and Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options/Equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.