Node API Developer
One of the largest consulting companies in the world is expanding a brand new product development team and hiring engineers interested in working on a 6-12 month contract. This role will involve API development using node.js, and will also involve designing a microservices architecture on top of AWS. Experience with rapid prototyping / MVP is also a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of back-end web development experience
- RESTful API development experience using node.js
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Oath / Oath2 experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced prototyping environment
- Exposure to mobile development or products
- B2B / Agency development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Node Development
- 80% Hands-On
- 20% Architecture / Design
- Competitive Hourly Rate: Up to $75.00/hour, DOE, 6-12 month contract
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) plan
- Paid sick leave
- Capped 40 hour workweek
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.