Back End Engineer // NodeJS, AWS
A mobile application development firm is looking for a Backend Engineer to join their midtown Manhattan team. You would use NodeJS and AWS on the backend to work with cutting-edge technologies such as Blockchain and AI, while helping other firms bring their ideas to life.
Do you want to help enterprises transform ideas into unique and efficient solutions? Do you want to participate in the global marketplace process, from conceptualizing and engineering all the way to advanced manufacturing? Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years using Node.js
- Proficient in AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Desire to be a part of the digital transformation industry
- Interest in cutting-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Robotics, Internet of Things
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% NodeJS
- 25% AWS
- 100% Back end development
- Hourly rate is $60/h
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients