Sr. Software Developer
DC based advanced technology firm seeks a Senior Software Developer to join their small team. The company specializes in biometric recognition, immigration processing, and intelligent information reporting and management systems. Moreover, the company provides a complete immigration processing solution and analytics to maintain border security. Projects will revolve around technical analysis, design, implementation and maintenance, training, and technical support to the field operations.
This opportunity provides an excellent work life balance, work alongside some of the best Software Engineers in the industry, and a highly competitive compensation package. You will be given the opportunity to create new intellectual property and patentable technology. You will be working in a hybrid Agile based software development with some waterfall elements.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .NET programming on Windows;
- Demonstrated technical working experience with small Agile teams;
- Experience with full life-cycle software development
- Experience with modern build, integration, and deployment technologies and principles;
- Experience using Web Services through APIs (SOAP or REST);
- Defined understanding of relational databases and NoSQL databases;
- Functional experience with MongoDB, Node.js, Orient DB. Graph Database.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with biometric capture devices
- Experience with Python.
This position can pay up to 140k (DOE) along with…
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Open PTO policy with 10 federal holidays
- Up to 10% annual bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.