A top US construction company in Reston VA, is actively looking to bring on a software engineer to join their team. Their team is heavy with senior engineers, and they’re looking for someone junior who’s hungry & eager to learn and grow in a fast-passed environment.
As a member of the engineering team you will get the opportunity to work close to home and pursue digital transformation modernizing existing applications and building enterprise solutions. You will be working on the current Informix-4gl projects as well as work closely with .NET development extending the existing applications into a new modern platform. The role is offering a competitive compensation package plus multiple benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of technical experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Professional experience with C#, .NET software development
- Informix-4gl experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working in a agile environment
- Experience working in a team
- Eager to learn and grow
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Front End Development
- 33% Middle Tier
- 33% Back End Development
- 50% New Development
- 50% Maintenance
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $110,000/yr
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to learn from Senior Engineers
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.