Senior Backend Developer (C#, SQL, Azure)
Nationally recognized retailer of consumer beverages seeks Senior Backend Engineer to join their enterprise applications team on high level enterprise platform upgrade project. Qualified candidates will be comfortable working on entire modules or projects with minimal direction individually, and be a good team player that communicates and collaborates well to accomplish the big picture mission of modernizing their supply chain management system that facilitates $4 billion in annual transactions.
This role requires strong skills in object oriented programming fundamentals, data structure design and implementation, data manipulation, and cloud migration. The technologies utilized include MS SQL Server, Azure DevOps, C#, .NET, Entity Framework, XML, WCF, SOAP, REST, Win Forms, Python, and Git. This is a great opportunity to join an established, massive organization on a project that is sure to nurture new skills development in a collaborative team environment with a formal SDLC and clearly defined roles.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with C# and .NET, T-SQL and SQL Server
- Computer Science degree
- Problem solving skills, self-motivated, curious
- Strong OOP fundamentals, SOLID principles, service oriented architecture (SOA)
- WCF, SOAP, REST
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
Desired Skills & Experience
- ETL, SSIS, Clover
- Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Python, Go, Node.js
- Google tools (Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, BigQuery)
- Git, TFS
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#, .Net
- 40% T-SQL/ SQL Server
- 10% Cloud Services, DevOps, Testing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintenance
- Competitive hourly compensation paying up to $70/hr on a w-2 contract to hire basis, option to convert after 6 months for a maximum salary of $130k
As a contractor, your benefits will include: (include all relevant perks!)
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Paid Sick Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.