Senior Java Developer
Huge, stable SaaS company in Hollywood is hiring now and building an all new cloud services team of Senior Java engineers. You will be a part of an established and growing company on a new team with huge opportunity for a great impact and growth. You will leverage your skills in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST APIs, in a Microservice architecture and AWS environment to create applications that power client and customer communication across a multitude of channels for some of the largest corporations in the world. Node.js experience is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience with Java, especially Java 8
- 3+ years of experience using Spring Boot and Microservices
- 1-2 years of Node programming
- Full Stack software development experience
- Must have a strong knowledge of end to end development & how systems work together
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ year of working in an AWS environment is a big plus
- Ability to own the products you work on, including architecture and design, programming, testing and deployment and maintenance
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Java technologies (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, REST APIs)
- 40% Node programming
- 70% Hands On Development
- 30% Architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year + Bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Plans
- Flex hours
- Highly interactive and collaborative environment
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.