Junior Software QA Engineer
Our company creates a cloud-based platform for security officers that increase workforce accountability improve operational efficiency and enable better communication between all stakeholders. Our extensive knowledge of the security industry coupled with our skilled software development team enabled us to build a system capable of addressing all of our clients’ physical security needs and concerns. We are currently seeking a talented Jr Software QA Engineer to join our IT team and assist with designing and implementing tests for both our web and Android applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Protractor Framework experience
- Hands-on experience with functional testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience developing, enhancing, and executing automated web acceptance tests
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Fluency in writing clear, concise, comprehensive test plans and test scenarios
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Red Hat Linux
- 30% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.