Senior React Engineer
Are you a React wizard looking for your next opportunity in the FinTech space? A nationally based FinTech start-up specializing in Software as a Service is seeking a Senior React Engineer to join their expert Engineering team. The role centers around integrating feedback from clients to improve the platform and create meaningful solutions for business management. The ideal candidate is excited about implementing best practices and the prospect of product ownership using technology such as React, Typescript, Modern CSS, and testing tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of Software Engineering experience
- Knowledge of testing and testing technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing Mobile Apps
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, Docker and Kubernetes
- Prior professional experience with Financial Service Technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.