Lead React/ React Native Engineer
A top healthcare provider that focuses on improving patient-centered care is looking to add a Senior Software Architect that is specializing in React and React Native. Other bonuses include RavenDB, and Amazon Web Services. This Senior Software Architect is a high-level decision maker and has a heavy influence in everything design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with leading a team and leveraging resources at disposal of software
- Understanding the current infrastructure and how to improve it
- Monitoring stack
- Leverage APIs for deep integrations
- Maintain code and write automated tests
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working at a development/integration level with real-time
What You Will Be Doing
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying on top of developments and keeping applications and languages up to date.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employee car discounts and perks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.