Visual Product Designer
This company is a mobile-focused product agency based in Brooklyn and San Francisco that works with several companies. They put a focus on methodical, pixel perfect designs and have a strong culture. They’re currently looking to hire a visual focused product designer to their team in San Francisco.
This company is looking for a Visual Product designer with 3-5 years experience working on mobile. You are someone who has had experience in UI and Motion design, and someone who has experience collaborating across a design team. You have experience with rapid prototyping and wireframing. Previous experience with Android is a bonus, especially if you can help others on this team learn more!
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant visual product design experience in a start-up or agency environment
- 2 years of mobile design experience
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams proficiently
- Communicates well and works well in a team environment
- Strong Visual design skills
- Fluent in Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision and one major prototyping tool
- Excellent UI and Motion Design skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong portfolio displaying product design experience
(Ranging from sketches to low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes & visual design)
- Experience with Android in a production environment
- Fluency in illustration, 3D, VR, code, photography
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% UX
- 60% UI
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85hr, DOE
- Contract 3-6 months, ideally convert to full-time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + match
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Dog friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.