Senior React Engineer
This fintech startup is looking for a Senior React Engineer with extensive React experience to build software for financial clients. They are a SaaS company that works with small to large financial companies to assist with trading and investments. They are currently adding an application to their platform that will help underwriters make transactions and connect with their investors. They are currently utilizing React and Typescript, so extensive experience in either is a necessity.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3+ years developing with React and/or Typescript
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ruby on Rails
- Modern DevOps tools, RESTful APIs
- Prior startup or financial experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End with React and Typescript
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Equity options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.