Senior Front End Developer
A leading consulting firm that helps investors build stronger financial timelines is looking to add a Senior Front End Developer to their Atlanta team. This trillion-dollar company in assets is looking for someone that can implement the next generation of this company’s program. Contributing ideas to the architecture and design team is required as well as developing solutions and incorporating other development components.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of strong experience in core Java and related technologies in a Unix/Linux environment
- 6+ years of experience in Systems analysis, design, development, testing and support
- Strong Front End Development Skills in Angular preferably or REACT.
- Experience using web servers, application containers, caching technologies
- Solid knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling) and understanding of NoSQL databases (Cassandra)
- Experience with messaging systems (i.e., MQ and JMS)
- Experience with build tools, such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in troubleshooting issues, support the operation of production software, and handle queries from business teams
- Write technical documentation for planning and strategic reviews
- Foster quality, standards, and cross-training via code reviews
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employee car discounts and perks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.