Principal Data Engineer
One of the fastest-growing security companies in the history of this nation is looking to add a talented Senior Data Engineer to their Next-Generation Security Platform team. They offer the chance to make an impact on ending breaches and protecting our current digital way of life! You will reinvent how customers access, consider, and implement the newest security technologies.
You will learn their all-new framework that is a blend of over a decade of secuity disruptions that gives clients the upmost security protection through their cloud-based apps. You will be responsible for designing and developing their scalable data process and data storage. You will also have the ability to adapt to conventional Big Data frameworks and tools with specific use-cases required. If you are a driven, smart, creative individual, then this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience highly preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java
- Experience with large amounts of data (Terabytes)
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Elastic Search, and Kafka
- Excellent inter-personal and communicative skills
- US work authorization is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient in multiple database languages
- Multi-lingual in code
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On – architecture design and development
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration – communication is key
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.