A FinTech start-up, who is building out an Engineering team here in downtown San Francisco is looking for a Senior Kubernetes Engineer to join their Infrastructure group. This bootstrap start-up builds a real-time trading platform for all types of digital currencies. Reporting directly to the Head of DevOps, this Senior Kubernetes Engineer will partner closely with other engineers on one the company’s Kubernetes Infrastructure. This Senior Kubernetes Engineer should have production level experience with Kubernetes; designing, deploying and administering it. This candidate needs to have deep understanding as Kubernetes as the way the company uses technology is very unique and complex.
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level experience managing and administering Linux based systems.
- Solid experience and overall understanding of AWS infrastructure (EC2, S3, VPC, etc.)
- Clear understanding of container technologies and the tools/challenges around them.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and operations.
- Ability to code/script in Python and/or Go Lang.
- Knowledge or experience in Terraform.
- Systems monitroing experience (Prometheus preffered).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge or professional experience with Security Operations.
- Experience with other cloud platforms besides AWS; Azure, GCP, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 33%- Kubernetes
- 33%- Cloud management
- 33% coding (Go, Python, Terraform, etc.)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- End of year bonus
- 401(k) with matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free gym membership
- $100 monthly wellness stipend
- 10k yearly budget for trainings and conferences
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.