Lead .NET Developer
One of the leading providers of financial services in the DC Metro area is seeking an experienced and creative Senior .NET developer to join an innovative team. The developer will be participating in the implementation and maintenance of advanced system integration applications. This team is responsible for creating high performing client facing web applications. You must be passionate about programming, as they desire someone who wants to be challenged and has ideas and opinions, someone who is agnostic with technologies. The application is an auditing application that is used by the public.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years' experience with ASP.NET 4.5
- 7+ years' experience programming C#, MVC 5, WCF, WEB API
- 7+ years' experience with SQL server
- 7+ years’ working with nHiberante (preferred) or Entity framework.
- Experience with Nunit, or any unit testing a must have
- Knowledge of frameworks and architecture and design
- Strong fundamentals in object oriented programming
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.