Senior DevOps Engineer / Cloud / Terraform
A Santa Clara startup focusing on enterprise storage for cloud infrastructures is looking to bring on their 1st DevOps Engineer to the team. These innovative storage products can work across AWS, GCP, and Azure cloud infrastructures and will really help change the way data and information is stored within cloud environments. They have a great customer base and have a relationship with Google to help with customer acquisition. Plus, the storage space is not going anywhere anytime soon! As the first DevOps engineer, you will be working to continue to build the infrastructure, provide best practices, and building robust pipelines and systems as they continue to build out the office.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient with Linux operating systems
- Strong with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with configurations management tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, and Ansible)
- Strong scripting skills in Python, Java, or Go (Ability to learn Go on job)
- Strong communication and soft skills when speaking about Elastifile’s product
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation for Infrastructure as Code
- Strong with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Hands-On: 100%
- Cloud: 50%
- Scripting/Coding: 20%
- Automation/Building: 30%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Internal Growth
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.