Our cutting edge and innovative team at one of the hottest lending companies in California is looking for extremely talented DevOps engineers local to Orange County to help us achieve our strategic goals. This role is ideal for DevOps engineers with heavy exposure to Azure DevOps platform, Teamcity, Azure Cloud and TFS as well as Powershell scripting. Strong verbal communication skills in this role will be key as well as willingness to learn and coach others in terms of technical aptitude.
If you want to get your hands dirty in a fast paced and collaborative environment where you can put your infrastructure skills to the test, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
· Technical knowledge and experience as an SRE or DevOps Engineer
· Deep knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps, .Net, Windows Server & IIS
· Knowledge of APM systems (i.e. AppDyanamics) or API gateway (Apigee) is a plus
· Experience with Python, Powershell or scripting
· Understanding of relational databases (Microsoft SQL) and non-relational databases (CosmosDB)
· Exceptional customer management, presentation and communication skills
· Exposure to public cloud environments
Desired Skills & Experience
· Azure experience
· Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
· Comfortable working in scripting languages & management tools such as PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible
· knowledge of Database experience like MongoDB or Microsoft SQL Server
· MSMQ, Redis, RabbitMQHere
What You Will Be Doing
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.