Senior Java Developer Microservices/Spring
A tech company here in NYC is hiring for a talented Senior Java Software Engineer to join their team. You would be working on a cloud-based clean technology product that is revolutionary in the energy space using IoT technology.
The Senior Java Software Engineer would be contributing to a product that has over 2 million subscribers and helps lower the pollution level in the environment. As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you would be work on a team of about 10 technical engineers and work on a variety of energy saving applications.The ideal candidate will have experience with Spring or SpringBoot, Microservices, RESTful APIs and AWS or other cloud technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Java development
- Experience with different frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Exposure to both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Microservices
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies including GCP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of Computer Science is a strong plus
- Interest in IoT technologies
A competitive annual salary up to $170,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Chance to work in a tech-focused environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.