April 22, 2019
Charlotte, North Carolina
The Senior Exchange/Office 365 Engineer will provide subject matter expertise in support of Exchange, Exchange Online, and Office 365 core services. To support this requirement, the role requires expert knowledge and expertise with designing, implementing, and supporting the following technologies:
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Exchange Online
- Exchange Protection Manager
- Mobile Device (Intune \ Airwatch \ MobileIron, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Exchange and Office 365 migration and support of migration tasks
- Experience with designing an Exchange 2007 - 2016 infrastructure - absolutely must have 2016 experience.
- Experience with designing Exchange Online
- Knowledge of how to leverage supporting technologies for Exchange 2007 - 2016 & Office 365
- Expert-level experience with the design and implementation of Exchange 2007
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.