This Charlotte, NC client is looking to hire a .NET Developer to develop desktop/server side based applications and complex stored procedures, datasets in report model. The ideal candidate will interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong object oriented Analysis and design skills.
- Should be strong in C#, Asp.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Services.
- Experience with Angular 2.0 onwards, bootstrap, css, html5.
- Extensive database experience on SQL server 2008 onwards.
- Experience using .NET 4.0/4.5 framework.
- C# .Net development.
- Financial Experience Required.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.