Senior Network Architect/King of Prussia
Our client, located in King of Prussia, PA, is looking to hire a Senior Network Architect to join their experienced team of engineers. This company is rapidly growing to meet the demands of their clients.
The ideal candidate will have 6 years of experience in a previous Senior Level Network Engineer position. In this position, you will be ‘taking the reins’ on various Cisco projects. This position is client-facing, so great communication and the ability to speak in layman’s terms is required. This is a great opportunity to advance your career, with a competitive salary and awesome benefits!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6 years experience in a senior level Network Engineer position
- Hands on configuration of Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
- Cisco ASA and Firepower
- Experience designing and implementing network and security tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco UCS
- Experience with F5 Local Traffic Manager
- Riverbed Steelhead WAN
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Design
- 50% Engineering
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.