DevOps Engineer / AWS Ansible Jenkins
A booming company with passion and drive for the event industry is looking to bring on an experienced DevOps Engineer to work on their mobile-first, socially-focused suite of cloud-based applications. This company helps event organizers save time and helps the people experience the most memorable moments of their lives. Engineers in this position will get exposure to the newest tech in the configuration management, provisioning, CI/CD, and cloud computing spaces.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of DevOps or SRE experience
- Provisioning experience with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience using and managing Cloud Based environments and AWS
- Advanced knowledge of IT Infrastructure configuration tools like Ansible/Chef
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or TFS
- Container tools experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Red Hat Linux
- 50 Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.