Senior Software Engineer - .NET Core, Azure, React
This is a great opportunity to join a large, publicly traded software product company during one of their strongest financial quarters of all time. Their platforms are getting half a million daily active users and driving billions of dollars in revenue so the scale of your work will be just as noticeable as it is valued. If you’re interested in working with some of the best commercial .NET developers in the DC area, at a proven technology firm, this is a great option.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in creating new web applications from scratch
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- SQL Server, Stored Procedures
- Computer Science degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s in Computer Science
- .NET Core
- Azure or AWS
- React, Angular (2+), Node
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#
- 25% SQL Server
- 80% New Development
- 10% Maintenance
- 10% Meetings/ Planning
- Competitive annual salary up to $150,000 (plus equity, bonus opportunities, etc).
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Company stock purchase programs
- Highly scalable and publicly visible work
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Large bonus potential
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.