If you’re ready to take the next step in an interactive user-friendly media company then this could be the right opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of PROFESSIONAL work experience as a front-end or full-stack software developer
- Knowledge and experience with redux methods for Angular with RxJS and NgRx
- Experience building responsive SPAs using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, etc.
- Ability to consume NodeJS services
- Agile methodologies and unit testing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Excellent communication and self-starter
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full-stack development experience and ability to build RESTful APIs in NodeJS
- Automated testing experience and work with Protractor
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, or server administration is helpful but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% client side
- 20% server side
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.