Field Engineer / Systems Administration
This company has an all-star team with a great work culture, and they’re excited about what’s ahead! For over a decade, they’ve worked with companies large and small, supporting any and all of their IT needs. They invest in their clients, and their staff to bring out the best in both! They are in search of a Full Time Field Engineer / Sys Admin looking to pay up to $110k.
Required Skills & Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field plus 3-5+ years of experience providing server/desktop support in a Microsoft environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work and communicate professionally in written and verbal English.
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical problems, including troubleshooting of networking/server infrastructure and desktop issues, primarily within a Microsoft OS.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team to solve client issues and provide comprehensive support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016 servers, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Windows XP/7/8/10 and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/365. Experience in other Microsoft applications is a huge plus.
- Technical certifications (Microsoft, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, etc.) highly desired!
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Red Hat Linux
- 90% Windows Server 2010
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.