Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer / 100-140K+
Rated as one of Canada’s top 25 places to work the past 3 years. A free service to help homeowners find reputable renovators, repairmen and retailers by searching its database of 2 million companies and hundreds of thousands of reviews. Homeowners write reviews based on their home improvement experiences – both good and bad. This builds a collective knowledge base that is invaluable in helping homeowners make better hiring decisions. We have now grown to be the leading online community of homeowners and home improvement companies throughout Canada.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years of React, Angular or Node
Desired Skills & Experience
- Product based environment experience
- Agile experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End
- 80% Back End
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday Pay
- 100% Coverage Medical, Dental and Vision
- Up to 10% Statutory Vacation
- Cash bonus
- Monthly Commute Spend of $100.00
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.