Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Our company is a leader in digital transformation. We are currently looking for a strong Cloud DevOps Engineer who can take our company cloud to the next level. Our DevOps team is made up of talented, inquisitive, analytical members who constantly push each other to be great. If you have experience working in the cloud and you want to join one of the largest SaaS platforms in the US then this is the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience working with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with monitoring deployements and test automation
- Experience scripting in C#, Perl, Python or similar language
- Experience using TFS for CI/CD.
- Experience with SaaS API testing
- Experience using security tool ISO27001
- Complex problem solving skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Windows
- 20% Linux
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.