A major provider of consumer facing e-commerce solutions, needs a Software Engineering Manager to lead new development efforts for the entire platform managing purchases, orders, payment and shipping.
As an Engineer Manager on this team, you will be responsible for new development initiatives, POC's of new technology and software, vendor and personnel management as well. If you're an experience manager who has experience hiring new personnel, managing and retain staff, holding code reviewed and can communicate with more senior leadership, you are encouraged to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 8+ years of experience with application or platform development as an individual contributor or manager role.
- Experience with Full-Stack application development
- Managed 5 or more direct reports day-to-day
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience launching consumer facing products and applications
- Previous work building payment authentication, checkout, or purchasing services.
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Architecture
- 40% Managerial Duties
- 30% Misc. Operations and Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
- Performance and Company Bonus
- RSU's in a Fortune 100 Company
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Friday catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.