Our company is a leader in digital transformation. We are currently looking for a strong Thermodynamic Engineer who can take our company chemical mining to the next level. Our chemical engineering team is made up of talented, inquisitive, analytical members who constantly push each other to be great. If you have experience working in chemical engineering and you want to join one of the largest SaaS platforms in the US, then this is the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s in Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience working in Thermo Engineering
- Multi-phase thermodynamic knowledge
- Equations of states knowledge
- Vapor Liquid Equilibria
- Experience working with electrolytes
- Complex problem-solving skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- C# or MATLAB programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.