A healthcare consulting firm located in Center City is looking to hire on a software engineer with a front end focus to join their growing team. This role offers you the opportunity to be involved in the design and development of our Fortune 500 client’s websites and internal software tools.
You will not only have the ability to come in and add insight to different team decisions but will also have the opportunity to be mentored by a senior team. If you’re looking for an opportunity that will help advance both your career and skill set- send over your resume asap!
Required Skills & Experience
- Exposure to React, Angular or Vue (React being preferred)
- Working knowledge within Java, Python or PHP
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Great with time management
- Bachelors degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Spring MVC is a plus
- SOA Experience with web services
- Continuous integration with tools like Jenkins or Travis
- Familiar with working in a startup
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home policy
- Flexible hours
- Stock Options
- Quarterly Bonus
- Growth into leadership
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.