Senior DevOps Engineer/Startup
A startup that’s changing the way hotels and casinos generate higher revenue more effectively is looking to add their 2nd DevOps Engineer to their team. They are looking for someone come in and hit the ground running by helping them maintain instances, increase their scale, and implement microservices. You will work alongside the current lead engineer there by implementing and executing projects and make their environment more efficient through automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience using Terraform
- Previous experience working in a cloud environment
- Experience using configuration management tool such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Strong scripting experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience using Docker
- Experience using Java
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% AWS
- 10% Container tech
- 20% Terraform
- 10% Python + Bash scripting
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.