IT Business Analyst
One of the fastest growing and most dynamic insurance companies in Southern California is looking for the best and brightest Business Analysts local to Orange County to join their team to help improve their business processes.This person will be responsible for reviewing enhancement and maintenance requests and requirements for the development team as well as leading discovery meetings with executive leadership, sales and end users to capture requirements.
If you are looking to get your hands dirty using your user story refining, story slicing, and story boarding skills then apply now! Ideal candidates for this position will have experience in SCRUM or AGILE environments and will get exposure to an accelerated growth path.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with story boarding
- Experience with JIRA, TFS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience refining user stories
- Experience story slicing
- Experience with independently designing and implementing solutions to complex problems.
- Proficiency with MS office Suite
- Experience in a SCRUM or AGILE environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of user-centered design
- Self-starter and works well with others
- Clear, concise and professional written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% User story management
- 50% Understanding Technical Requirements
- 50% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.