Senior Backend Java Engineer / Machine Learning / A.I. / RPA
Our client, located in Irvine is currenttly looking for a Senior Software Engineer to play a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle. This individual will work cross functionally with the company’s infrastructure, security, data warehouse, and other development teams to provide customer-centric solutions and build a world-class platform to meet the exploding growth of the company and business demands.
They are a fast-growing organization, focused on providing employment background screenings and building trustful relationships with our clients. They continue to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
They offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. If this sounds good to you, join our team!
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- 5+ years of system development experience using the following technologies:
- Java i18n
- J2EE Technologies including JSP/Servlets, EJB3, JMS, JDBC, JMX
- Web Services/SOA, XML, XSL, SOAP
- JAX-RS, JSON
- Tomcat, JBoss, SQL Server, Mongo DB
- Deep familiarity with modern web application technologies & frameworks
- Experience archtiecting and developing enterprise integrations systems
- Code Build Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo
- Solid understanding of Agile or SCRUM developement process and software release processes.
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on, and a team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Detail oriented, with strong written and verbal communication.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.