Senior Python Engineer at Cyber-Security Company
A security-oriented technology company that runs a Business Risk Intelligence platform to help companies with cybersecurity, fraud, insider threats, and other risks is hiring a Senior Python Engineer to join their development team. They're a VC-backed startup located right in Midtown, Manhattan.
They are looking for a Senior Python Engineer who would help to build and maintain their core platform, working with new data sources, analytics and interface enhancements. As a member of their development team, you would have the opportunity to work with new technologies and to develop new and innovative approaches to data challenges. As a Senior Python Engineer, you would also be responsible for mentoring junior and mid-level Engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years Python Development Experience
- Experience with SaaS platforms
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with datastores (relational, NoSQL, graph)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security-oriented background
- Experience with big data streaming infrastructure (Kafka, HDFS, etc.)
- Experience with the ELK stack
- Experience with Docker
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Open and collaborative work space
- Paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Office perks, such as a stocked kitchen, beer Fridays and company outings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.