DevOps Engineer / Mid-level
A start-up valued at over $1 Billion in Palo Alto, CA is revolutionizing the process of sales and marketing. They're seeking a Mid-level DevOps Engineer who believes in Infrastructure-as-Code to join their engineering team. You would join an energetic team, and begin developing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Bazel, alongside a tool-chain base of Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos. Culturally, they are looking to bring on an engineer who takes on a broad view of how the company can scale more efficiently, and drive costs down. They also want someone who is excited about DevOps and is ready to hit the ground running.
This is a great full-time opportunity, with the ability to have a say in the company’s growth and work with cutting-edge technology!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with any modern configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- 3+ years experience in a Developer and/or DevOps related role
- Exposure to Docker
- Working knowledge of Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Linux System Administration tasks
- Exposure to Bazel
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux Servers (AWS, Puppet, Chef)
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration, support, and management)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.