Title: UI/UX Designer
- Act as the visual lead, working with designers, IA, Content, and/or Prototyping directly, to deliver the visual design of the user experience.
- Create documentation to help communicate the experience to the project team, UX team and prototyping team.
- Present and explain design thinking in critiques and creative review discussions or in front of business partners.
- Design with the style guide, brand and best user experience in mind.
- Manage design workflow and timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Organize regular discussions with leadership about project, team and design health.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, Human Factors, Interaction, Graphic or Interface Design.
- Master’s Degree a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in using Photoshop, Illustrator and Invision.
- Ability to communicate design effectiveness and efficiency at project team, internal, partner and executive briefings.
- Well-versed in visual design fundamentals, typography, color theory, brand communication and UI principles.
- Online portfolio.