A well known healthcare company in northern Atlanta is looking for a Java developer to join their team. You'll be hands on building out their next generation platform that allow users to easily access and manage their health data. Scheduling appointments, accessing health records and paying bills will all be made easier. Join a collaborative and close-knit team and have the opportunity to implement new technologies on your own.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building out applications using Java8
- Heavy backend, Microservices, Rest API
- Hands on with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% new development and building out platform
- 20% maintenance/ new features
- 90% hands on development
- 10% team collaboration
- Offers competitive salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.