Front End Engineer
A fast growing SaaS startup that focuses on data analytics to drive their platform is hiring for a Front End Engineer in their Chicago office. You would join to continue building out their cloud based platform that breaks down retail products so that consumers can have full transparency and an understanding of what exactly is in that product. You would be taking on the complete user interface of their application, help contribute to their technical strategy and get an opportunity to play a part in the design.
If you are interested in tapping into a more data analytics and tech-centric software product shop, than this is the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of modern frameworks with React being the preference
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Build and deployment tools such as gulp, grunt, yoeman, etc
- Able to work in cross functional teams and a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar with AWS Lambdas
- Server side work with Java, Python and/or Node
- UI/UX Design experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex work hours
- Dog Friendly office
- Mentorship opportunities
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.